Selling items through the marketplace is free for all registered members. Once logged in you will have access to list new items. You are free to list as many items as you wish within reasonable limits. Prior to your first listing, please ensure your membership profile is complete and accurate as many of the fields are generated directly from your profile.
All listings will be posted for 30 days with the opportunity to relist the item if you choose as that period comes to an end. After 30 days the listing will be deleted if not renewed.
Pricing, shipping, payment methods, contact method are all within your control and should be specified in your listing. Prospective buyers will contact you directly through your chosen method of contact which may include phone or email.
- Ensure your profile is accurate and complete prior to attempting to list an item.
- Choose the category that best fits your item.
- Ensure your have a short and accurate title of the item with a thorough description.
- Utilize the various dropdown fields to best describe the condition of the item and delivery methods.
- Several payment methods are listed for you to choose from depending on what you have available. We are not involved in the payment or any other element of marketplace transactions.
- You can include a map of the location of the item to assist potential buyers. We suggest only putting the City and State to assist with privacy issues.
- You may include two photographs of the item for free with each listing. Photographs should be less than 1MB in size and will be automatically thumbnailed for your listing. When users click on the thumbnail a larger version will popup.
- Your phone number is an optional field to display if you want to utilize that method of contact for potential buyers.
Optional paid features are available for your listings. See details in the related section.
It is our full expectation that you will fulfill your commitment to the buyer when the terms of the transactions are completed. We would encourage you to check the potential buyer's profile on this site for ratings and comments from other members. Upon completion we would encourage you to leave comments and feedback about the buyer on their profile with the star and comment interface provided.
As a courtesy to other members, please delete your item from the marketplace upon selling the item rather than just waiting for it to expire.
This site and the marketplace are for the sale and acquisition of the products of the former Spaulding China Company, collectively referred to as "Royal Copley". Other items are not allowed to be sold here. When the item in question cannot definitively be verified as Royal Copley by the site administration, it will be removed without refund of any credits for enhancements.